Codes of Conduct policies seem to be becoming popular and this page summarises the EDS one along with some references from a LinkedIn post by Phil. I'll add any useful references to the references below.
This was inspired by a few GNU project issues but from our view:
- EDS is a small microgrid team doing real work, this is a distraction, we treat people based on ability (oops: we've just broken the code of conduct).
- But see the references below which we will update.
- And we will rewrite this if we can find any useful sources.
But in summary the EDS policy is:
- If you've got a problem with M for any reason, approach them, work out a plan.
- If that doesn't work (or you can't approach them) then talk to phil/some one else and we'll sort it.
- Remember Phils 3 rules of whinging but if its an issue raise it, and remember it is the soft discrimination stuff that is the real problem!.
- GNU Misc Discuss Archive - happy to be corrected if I was incorrect, see 15/02 Phil Maker.
- Initial Linkedin Question
- Social Contract -- noting it may not be supported by RMS.
- Lundukes CoC - which we do try to follow.
- SQLite Code of Ethics - This is actually quite good but a few people thought drh was perhaps joking.
- Are you the one who is always ready with a helping hand - my family song including my nephews.